Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Baby Landon

A few months back we got some very scary news about the son of one of my hubby's friends/co-worker.  He and his wife welcomed their first son into the world, only to have him whisked away by ambulance and then care flighted to another hospital.  Baby Landon had swallowed a large amount of meconium during labor and was not given a promising prognosis....BUT....our God is bigger and completely healed this precious baby boy!  It gives me chills!  

A few weeks before I delivered our sweet girl, I had the honor of meeting him and taking his newborn pictures.  He was the MOST expressive newborn (only 5 weeks) I have ever met!  He was so much fun to take pictures of and is such a darling little guy!  Meet Baby Landon, completely healed and healthy!  Thank you Lord for this miracle baby!  








0 comments:

Post a Comment