Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cowboy Woody Birthday: The Decor

I planned this party for my son's 2nd birthday when I was pregnant because I knew I would have a 6 week old when his birthday came around.  I didn't want him to get the short end of the stink when his sister was born!  So, for months I kept buying, planning, crafting, and hiding it all in my console table!

Here are the details below.

Treat Table


Smore Pops



Dusty Trail Mix



I'm Two Cookies




Red Ropes







Cowboy/Cowgirl Flair




Red Velvet Cupcakes




Rootin' Tootin' Root Beer



Pizza Planet (we served pizza for lunch)


Toy Story Toys were all from my son's room!
Food/Beverage Signs were designed by yours truly.  I downloaded the free clipart Here and Here
The poms are made from tissue paper I bought at Walmart for less than a dollar a pack.  
Table cloths/Toy Story Ziplocks from Big Lots
Blue Beverage tubs from Target dollar section
Red bandanas to for rosettes and decorations from Walmart
Rosettes I made from the bandanas.  I googled "how to make rosettes" and taught myself.  SUPER easy!
Red Velvet cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting and I'm Two Cookies are from Cupcake Bliss. The owner Karolyn is really nice and always up for my "bright" ideas!
Smore Pop inspiration from Here.  These were a hit and also really easy all you need is a bag of marsmallows, chocolate chips, graham crackers, and white Whilton sticks (you get these in the cake decorating section at any craft store or Walmart).

I probably left lots out so if you have questions just leave me a comment! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment