Friday, June 17, 2011

Invites and Announcements

In recent years I have discovered that not only do I love to make invitations and announcements, but that I am kind of good at it too!  It is very time consuming (probably because I create everything myself and do not own any fancy software) and challenging, but I enjoy it so much.  Here are some recent ones I have done.  I have two that I am working on right now that are so awesome but the events haven't happened yet and I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise of getting them in the mail!  So far I have only designed them for my family and close friends but if you would like me to design something for you let me know!

This first one was for a shower I recently hosted.  This darling little owl was placed on top of the actual invite.  You had to slide it down to see the invitation.  I "borrowed" the owl theme from my cousin and her friends who also through a unknown baby gender shower!  I will post pictures of that soon.

I made this for my son's first birthday.  I got a lot of compliments on it!  It took me forever!


I showed this one yesterday, but thought I would put it up again in this post.  Another shower invite for the theme "nesting."

 I love a challenge so let me know if I can make anything for you!

1 comments:

Erica said...

Darling darling darling... It must be so nice and such a change for you to really have time to craft and create! You are so good at it.

Post a Comment