Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby Zachary

These pictures just take my breathe away!  This is my sweet friend Susan's brand new baby boy Zachary!  I had the pleasure of taking his newborn photos at just 8 days old.  I even took the sweetest pictures of new Big Sis Maddie holding little brother!  I can't tell you what an honor it is to be asked to take pictures of these sweet newborns fresh out of the oven!  I could seriously do this the rest of my life and be a happy woman!  Babies + photography = one happy Mama!
















Thank you to all my friends who have allowed me to capture these precious memories and practice my photography skills!  I think I may have found my future side business!  We will see when our baby girl arrives how ambitious I am, but I am considering offering a Fall photo shoot in October.  I will keep you posted!

3 comments:

Erica said...

great job Nicole, can you fly to CA and take pics of my two??? Love you

Megan said...

These are beautiful Nicole! You did an awesome job!

Cassie said...

Lovely! Wow he looks just like Maddie as a baby!

Post a Comment