Friday, June 8, 2012

Our Kitchen

I am linking up with Kelly's Korner for her Home Tours...

I missed linking up last week so scroll down or clink Here to see our family room!

Our Kitchen (these pics are from when we built our house and from various holidays...so don't please don't mind the fall, Easter, Valentines, and St. Patty's decor...hahaha!)

I love my kitchen!  It is smack dab in the middle of our home, and you can see from the family room to the living room which I love!  It's nice for entertaining.

Our skylight is right above the island and provides more than enough natural light for the whole area which is awesome!


Back splash...love our tile!


View from the breakfast area


Pantry


Fridge


I really like our built ins...however I am horrible at decorating them!





The breakfast area!  We recently moved our formal table here due to our expanding family!


Off to the side is one of my favorite spots in our home.  Hubby got this buffet for me for our last anniversary.  I bought this mirror when we were first married for like $30 and I still LOVE it!


We added this verse above...so pretty!


This is the only part of my house I have decorated for holidays this year with two little ones...but I really have enjoyed it!


Hope you enjoyed the tour!

5 comments:

Megan said...

What a nice kitchen! I love the color of your cabinets and the layout. It seems really functional.

Established: 2008 said...

Really like that backsplash. Very pretty.

Erica said...

Beautiful beautiful! Cabinets are such a pretty color

SILLy stories!! said...

Beautiful!! I love your kitchen-thanks for sharing!

Tracy said...

Beautiful kitchen!

Post a Comment