Friday, June 15, 2012

Master Bedroom and Closet Project

Please excuse the picture quality.  For the sake of time I just took these with Photo Booth on my Mac!  

Ok, so here is our Master Bedroom.  Our babies are always in here!  We snuggle in bed in the morning and they usually play in here while I get dressed, make my bed, fold laundry, etc.  I have always thought that I would spent time decorating our room when our kids were older (since they goober every where!), but since we are in there so much I've been working on a few things!  It's part of my REALLY enjoying this time I get to stay home with my kids and just be a wife, mommy, and home decorator! 

Our Room...it's brown and blue with pops of gold.  I love our room!  The only improvements I have planned are to paint the walls light blue, hang newer pictures of us, and add some mustard/gold accents.


The latest addition since we moved here two years ago...our storage bench...aka the way our sweet boy gets on our bed :). 


I love our bedroom furniture.  A friend of the family sold is their bedroom set right before we got married for like $200.  Cant beat that!  It really nice solid wood, and someday I would like to update it either by paint or hardware...or both! 


Window and play pen.


I made this for our wedding.  It has my parents and our wedding invites.  I chose one that looked almost identical to my moms without knowing it!


The admiral (our faithful teeny tiny tv)...he came with the hubs and keeps on working!  Although I think the admiral will be moving to the playroom after Black Friday!


My Closet Project!  It's NOT done but, I'm so excited I had to share a sneak peek...

I've painted, added hooks, hung twine, bought tubs and canvas bins...now I just need to pizazz it up a bit.  It's coming out beautifully though!



Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Megan said...

Pretty! No, you cannot beat $200 furniture! My husband and I have a house full of second-hand furniture and we are sooo thankful for it because if we hadn't found it all our stuff would be super cheap and crappy.

Natasha said...

I love the framed wedding invites. I'm so going to have to frame ours after seeing all the people on this carnival who have framed theirs.

As you can tell I am a few weeks behind on my blog reading :)

Post a Comment