Friday, August 26, 2011

Dress Up Shower

This shower was given to me this Summer by two of my sweetest friends!  The theme was Dressing Up Allie, and I wanted to share it even though I wasn't the one who threw it.  It's just too cute of a theme not to share with the world!  This shower was for my second baby.  Since I was having a girl this time around, and had already had the "Big Kahuna" showers with our son where we got all the baby gear, my friends and I decided that a small shower where I would receive girl clothes would be perfect (and it was!). 

Here is what the invite said:

Nicole is expecting a sweet baby girl
Soon we will welcome Miss Allison Pearl
Diapers, wipes, and toys, are all just fine
But Allie needs gifts that will fill a clothesline
Dresses, onesies, and even hairbows
Let's dress her up from her head to her toes

We also think Allie needs a dress up trunk,
please look through your closet for an item
to fill it up.  An old had, purse, or even a dress,
let's get her started on her make-believe quest


The decorations were dress up clothes that were hung and laid out every where.  Since the shower was in the evening they served fruit, lemonade, and desserts.  You can see more details in the pictures below!













1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a super cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment