Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my newest blog! I really wanted to start sharing all of my "hobbies" and ideas with people, but wanted to keep my sweet family blog, well just a sweet family blog! So here it goes! I am by no means an expert photographer, party planner, or crafter/home decorator BUT I couldn't enjoy doing these things more.
I wrote my first post in December, and then when I found out I was pregnant Baby #2 a few weeks later things kind of slowed WAY down for me! During my second trimester the projects, parties, and photography sessions starting picking back up so I ACTUALLY have stuff to share! I am going to start with a newborn photography session I did a few weeks back for one of my dearest friends, and her beautiful baby boy!






It wasn't hard to capture these two beauties! Is he not so precious! I was so nervous to take someone else's newborn pictures! I had been practicing on my son for a year and half, but still. Luckily, my friend is super laid back and so it was actually really fun. I did however underestimate how long it would take. When I took my sons pictures I would dress him, feed him, change him and then start our session. It wouldn't take me more than 15-20 minutes, but when you go to someone else's house you become a part of all of those processes! I brought my son with me and he did awesome. This pregnant mommy needed a nap after!

Another one of my friends just has a sweet baby girl last week, so I will get to practice on a girl! I am so excited! I just adore newborns!

1 comments:

Erica said...

Wow how fun and amazing! You take great photos Nicole. Can I hire you?
Xoxo

Post a Comment