Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hello from DFW and a Free Printable

If you are visiting from Kelly's Korner...Hello!  My name is Nicole and this is my newest blog about all of my "hobbies."  I am a mother of two young children (Andrew 2 1/2 and Allison 8 months).  

I love Jesus, spending time with my family and friends, eating desserts, church, pinterest, and TV!  I love photography and party planning a lot...but I am "formally" trained in education...my heart is for children with special needs!


Thanks for stopping by, and come back soon for details on my 
newest adventure a DIY printable party/home decor Etsy shop! 

Here is a FREE sign for you to print and frame just for stopping by!

Click  HERE to print your FREE 8x1o printable!





1 comments:

Erica said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

Post a Comment